I want to welcome all new members to Active Trend Trading. I wanted to post this brief note so you will know how to get the most out of the Active Trend Trading site and the features we offer to members.
If you are a Premium or Basic Member I apologize for the glitch we had with our auto responder when you joined earlier over the weekend or earlier this week. The IT guys assure me that the problem has been correct. If you have not received your Registration email just drop me a note and I will ensure it is sent out or records at this point show that registration emails have been sent to all new Premium Members.
If you have any question regarding the site or the subscription contact me at email@example.com or give me a call at 808-366-0397. Send me an email is the quickest means of contact since I carry my smart phone with me everywhere. While we do get to the comments section of the website daily, it is the least effect way to communicate questions regarding your subscription.
I want to highlight a few items that all members need to act on in order to receive the newsletter, Trader’s Report, Alerts and Trade set-ups depending on your subscription level.
1. All members: You will receive an email to confirm that you want to receive emails from Active Trend Trading. Please confirm this so you do not miss out on any time sensitive information. This email typically comes within an hour of registering on the website.
2. Premium and Basic Members: Each week we host a Training Webinar called the Mid-Week Market Sanity Check Training Webinar. You will receive an invitation to register for this weekly event a few days prior to the event if you have acted on Number 1 above. Recording of these Training Webinars can be accessed at the Training Video Tab or CLICK HERE.
3. If you are new to Trend Trading, when you receive an alert or trade set up, these are trades that I am doing based on Active Trend Trading Set-Ups. They are provided for information and not recommendations to trade. While you are learning the Active Trend Trading System I suggest only paper trading until you master the basic rules.
4. All Members: Early invitation and notification for the weekly Market Stock Talk Webinar Show I co-host with David Grandey from All About Trends. Live shows will start again after Labor Day. Recording will be posted to my YouTube Channel: Market Tech Talk by Saturday each week.
5. All Members: General and specific Mid-Day Market Update emails
Here is a pecking order of videos that will help you understand the basis of the Active Trend Trading system. Each of these can be found by clicking on the Training Video Tab.
a. Feb 2014: Active Trend Trading Overview
b. July 16: Pillar 1—What to Trade
c. July 23: Pillar 2—Entries
d. July 2: Trend Lines Advanced Tips
For those who want to know more about Candlestick Patterns there are 5 videos that cover the basic and advance portion of Candlesticks.
Features of both Basic and Premium Memberships
The Premium Subscription includes the following:
1. Pre Trade Notification of Income Generating Trades
2. Special Alerts on TNA Trades
3. Pre-Market & Intraday alerts of trade set-ups of trades we will be executing
4. Trade Management Reports on open positions–What we’re thinking and protection Profits
5. Special Monthly Webinars on the Active Trend Trading System
6. Includes all Features of Basic Subscription
The Basic Subscription includes:
1. Weekly Art & Science of Active Trend Trading–Trader’s Report delivered on every weekend to be ready for setups the following week
2. Trader Reports Update throughout the week
3. Mid-Week Market Sanity Check Webinars every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Pacific (subscriber only recording available after for review)
4. Access to my private watch list of IBD quality growth stocks, with weekly updates
In this webinar I provide a quick overview of the current market condition and then provide a half hour lesson on traditional technical analysis that you can use in your trading immediately. We finish off the webinar with stock specific set ups and analysis of what you are trading!
Each Month’s Training Topics are covered during the Webinar